Event rider recommendations

trojan1

Visit site
Hi all
just wondering if anyone can recommend a lightweight small professional rider preferably an eventer that schools and competes horses in the northumberland area. I have a 15.2hh small youngster could do with some intensive schooling with the view of competing in be80/90. I have transport and am open to ideas on training be it livery initially and then weekly sessions with competitions etc there's nothing wrong with the horse, she is well mannered and willing but an due to an injury (and being a wuss!) I'm don't think I'm the right person to introduce her to XC. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

LC2013

Visit site
That's a good point, I really does depend on where you are! I've assumed you are near me (up north) but if not you may need to ignore my suggestion!!!

minesadouble

Visit site
Will Murray is a lovely rider. Based Co. Durham
Edited to add not sure how tall he is but rides a 14.2 for someone I know and doesn't swamp him.

Attie

Visit site
I've just started working with Becci Tidd and my 3 year old. He is 15'2. She is excellent. She's based Stockton but travels up to County Durham and Northumberland. If you PM me I can dig out her number.

josie_s

Visit site
I'd recommend Carla Bolam, primarily a Sj'er but don't let that put you off, she also competes Ad Med dressage and has evented too. She's petite and horses love her. Durham area and well worth a journey

ballyduff

Visit site
Emma Carmichael from Todburn 100%, she is amazing! Very petite but strong, yet kind, quiet and sensitive to every horse. It won't be too far from you either!