Eventing in the heat...

Michen

Visit site
He looks like he’s finding that easy! Days like that happen to all of us, hope you’re not too sore tomorrow ?

He found it so easy. He jumped beautifully. It was totally my fault I made the wrong decision to do nothing and sit and wait!

thsnk you! My arse is sore but it’s well padded ?

Last edited:

Michen

Visit site
Ooh that was a big pop! Glad you're ok and he just thought it was an unusual dismount.

if he could have rolled his eyes at me he would have ? anyway he got a big pat and a kiss as soon as I got off my arse and I’ll have to make it up to him somehow!

I am annoyed at myself that I didn’t sit it. 6 years and I’ve only ever fallen off him showjumping once before that ?‍♀️

Still if the rest of the round had been awful I’d be feeling seriously down!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Bog makes the height look very easy! Riding is a real leveller - a German rider got pinged out of the saddle at the World Championship showjumping in Denmark last night. Cost Gernany a medal! (And allowed team GB to sneak bronze) And he is number 21 in the world. So you are in exceptional company. He actually did not even present wrong. He just fell off :oops:

Michen

Visit site
Bog makes the height look very easy! Riding is a real leveller - a German rider got pinged out of the saddle at the World Championship showjumping in Denmark last night. Cost Gernany a medal! (And allowed team GB to sneak bronze) And he is number 21 in the world. So you are in exceptional company. He actually did not even present wrong. He just fell off :oops:

Omg AE you have made me feel so much better- thank u!!!

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
if he could have rolled his eyes at me he would have ? anyway he got a big pat and a kiss as soon as I got off my arse and I’ll have to make it up to him somehow!

I am annoyed at myself that I didn’t sit it. 6 years and I’ve only ever fallen off him showjumping once before that ?‍♀️

Still if the rest of the round had been awful I’d be feeling seriously down!

Oh what a bummer - at least neither of you any worse for wear!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Love the photo, he did give it a lot of air, hope you recover ok and have fun next week and good luck, looking forward to some nice pics and maybe some videos

Michen

Visit site
Yes here’s where his front feet ended up… jeez. If I’d just managed to shove my lower leg forward but I completely wasn’t expecting it. I should have been more secure in the saddle though.

Don’t think I’ve ever been so high in the air on the back of a horse in my life!

Thanks everyone. I am itching to get back out there and do it again-argh!

331BC380-08D1-4B40-A26C-D1E6A320824E.jpeg

Last edited:

Michen

Visit site
Glad you’re ok and enjoyed your flight with Air Boggle ?
One of my favourite videos ever is my friend getting pinged off over a tiny fence at a farm ride. Horse jumped it like it was about 4 foot and up she went.
I keep it on my phone to watch when I need cheering up! ??

LOL I think I'll be doing the same for many years to come!!

Michen

Visit site
Well at least it took the pressure off of competing in the heat in the end ?

Onwards and upwards as they say! Or maybe not quite so "upwards" next time on your behalf ??

Omg yes decision made for me. Also I really didn't want to jump that one of the XC fences and it crossed my mind as I hit the dirt that I wouldn't have to go XC- happy days- ha!

The pro photos are so funny, I'm just wondering whether I can justify £30 on them.

Upthecreek

Visit site