Eventing is a funny old game

Hattikins

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

I suspect theres a loophole in the rules as the 3rd PN he won was a regional final so that may not count.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you may well be right Boss - i didnt really think twice about him winning it (didnt realise he was entered HC). Though Daisy Dick came 2nd to him i think, so although an amateur may have been deprived of 10th, it was only another pro who was deprived of 1st. (if that makes sense!??)

seabiscuit

Visit site
Oh dear sounds like one of those days when everything just goes so wrong!!
frown.gif
Nasty dressage judge I would like to know who the hell does she think she is !! ? at novice level yr supposed to have some encouragement at least!
As for the XC sounds as though you would have had a lovely clear if it hadnt been for the freeze moment ! Owen does that, its just so annoying !!
Anyway, am sure that it will all come together next time !!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
As I mentioned to you my worst ever dressage mark was 52 and my horse was tense, disobedient, in the wrong pace most of the time and generally horrid. I actually gave up after 3/4 of the test and just went through the motions.

Its a shame it could not have been videoed as would have been good to get a 2nd opinion. Blinking SLM its a shame as such a well organised event and this will leave a bad impression on a lot of people.

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My rant today was, Chris King was running HC in my section, got a 24 dressage jumped DC then was upgraded (ie taken off HC) and Won the class, how did that happen?

UUUhhh!!!????

[/ QUOTE ]

sadly i think you will find he can do as he likes when Holly farr alledgedly does hs entries........
and as for dressage judging i will be persuaded to come back if i get sent enough love on the web!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

prudunce

Visit site
dont talk 2 me about bl**dy eventing dressage judges!! i do wonder why i pay all this money to event when the judges give harsh scores. I have a lil T.B who is relaxed in most tests,we stay in arena,do all the right moves BUT i get told shes tense??? nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo shes just not a great mover!!! makes me mad!!! ive seen horses do a worse test,horse cantering on spot and they get a better score??? doesnt make sense 2 me and if i didnt love the jumpin so much,id give up and save my hard-earnt cash!!! i have no chance when these pro's are gettin 20 sumthing in dressage!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
poor prudence! But i am nice, maybe i havent judged you before we are not all horrid though. Finn McCool will be one soon as well.

DollyPentreath

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She did nothing wrong at all.

She got 50!!!!

Thats right.... 50!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely, and I mean completely sympathise Boss, just gloss over that one methinks.. Did you ever get the test sheet? Shame about the XC, but like you said, just a baby reaction. Where are you off to next? (Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post..)