Eventing schooling livery - Essex?

coen

Visit site
I am hoping to find an event rider who is happy to take my two horses for a few stints of short term schooling livery throughout the year whilst I am working away.

I would love to find someone local (within an hrs drive) so that we can keep up lessons ect so if anyone has any recommendations for riders around North Essex, possibly suffolk do let me know.

Horses are 15.3 & 16.1, one green & one experienced.

coen

Visit site
I did try Claire as she is only 20mins from home so that would have been super but she is full & only has one space coming up. Guess it is a bit tricky fitting in two at the same time. But if you know of anyone else do let me know.
It would even be fine if I found someone able to come out to ride them at home 4x a week whilst I am away rather than taking them in but do want someone who is still competing and can continue helping us with lessons ect through the season ideally.

Dusty M Yeti

Visit site
Casey McKenna is that way too, he's tall but lightweight, though if Claire is so local you probably know him too.

I suggested Claire because she'd be ideal for the 15.3hh! Um....could definitely recommend some people based Cambridgeshire way, more my area, but pointless if you don't want to travel that far

coen

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, he is local I have only met him once so I don't know much about him or the yard but left a message last week so waiting for him to get back to me.
I was just wondering if there were any others around here I may have missed.

cundlegreen

Visit site
I am hoping to find an event rider who is happy to take my two horses for a few stints of short term schooling livery throughout the year whilst I am working away.

I would love to find someone local (within an hrs drive) so that we can keep up lessons ect so if anyone has any recommendations for riders around North Essex, possibly suffolk do let me know.

Horses are 15.3 & 16.1, one green & one experienced.
Caroline Day might be worth trying. Not sure how full up she is. Based near Stowmarket. Small and lightweight.