Eventing, showing, engagements, horse lorries... its a long one!

Girlracer

Visit site
Wow - massive congrats on all of it!

Thank you very much :)

Oh wow what a fab report. Aren't you doing well!! It's not unusual to have a bogey phase, I'm sure it will get better the more you do it.

Many congrats on the lorry (and the engagement, I guess lol), now THAT is how to propose to an equestrian! Might send this to my OH, make him take notes :D

Looking forward to the next report :)

That's very true, I do look forward to the day we can string all three together though - as the bogey phase tends to be different everytime!

Thank you very much.

What an update! Huge congratulations on your engagement, and what a way to announce it (I prefer the idea of a horse lorry to a diamond ring ;) ). It sounds like you and King are going great guns too, well done!!

Thanks so much, I much prefer the lorry too!

Well done,great and exciting news all round!

Thank you. It is very exciting!

Well done, the horse looks smashing - especially x country.

And that has to be the right lad for you - proposing with a horse box, about as romantic as you could get ��

Thank you, he loves his XC! He is definitely a keeper...

Wow congratulations on so many fronts! I have always enjoyed your posts but so much good news this time.

I know, it makes a nice change from the doom and gloom of a few years ago! Thank you.

Congratulations on all :) Fab ponies and what a wonderful OH!

Thank you NM :D

Congratulations​ on your engagement and on the lorry!!!! You both look great together, good luck at the 3 day.

Thank you very much - can't wait for the 3 day now...!

Hooray! Well done and congratulations on your engagement. Nice horsebox! :thumbup:

Thanks so much :)

Fantastic report and congratulations! Lovely photos and you're doing so well.

Glad you like it! Thanks very much :)

Wow box and ring - he's a keeper!

Great report and well done on all counts.

Definite keeper, I'm a lucky girl!

thegreenergrass

Visit site
This was so much fun to read! Excited for more updates :) Making me want to try my hand at eventing now! And congratulations on your horsebox and engagement, what an awesome couple of weeks.

HotToTrot

Visit site
Crikey! What a report. So your OH bought you a lorry to cajole you into saying yes - I now feel put out as I only got chocolate and I feel I should have played harder to get and demanded a lorry as well, or at least some cake.

Fantastic progress with King! He looks fab and he's come on so much. But how old's a senior rider...?! Did nobody ask you for ID or proof of a purple rinse?

Girlracer

Visit site
Lovely post and pics - congratulations to you all!!

Thank you very much!

Wow! What a fantastic week! Many many congratulations and enjoy the new box!

I will certainly enjoy it, it has made life so much easier already - moving yard yesterday and I didn't have to beg steal or borrow anything :D

This was so much fun to read! Excited for more updates :) Making me want to try my hand at eventing now! And congratulations on your horsebox and engagement, what an awesome couple of weeks.

Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it. And you should give it a go, it's such a fun day... can't get enough of it!

Crikey! What a report. So your OH bought you a lorry to cajole you into saying yes - I now feel put out as I only got chocolate and I feel I should have played harder to get and demanded a lorry as well, or at least some cake.

Fantastic progress with King! He looks fab and he's come on so much. But how old's a senior rider...?! Did nobody ask you for ID or proof of a purple rinse?

Haha. I have to say I do feel a bit spoilt, especially as he also spent yesterday, whilst I was hacking out, taking the ceiling down and replacing the panels...!

I will be honest, I think senior at this show meant you were now wearing adult size clothes... and even then it was fairly relaxed!