Eventing...

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
Heya guys!

I don't usually venture in this part of the forum often but i hope u guys might be able to help!
smile.gif

Basically, i don't have my own pony but i would LOVE to do some competitions, maybe eventing, hunter trials, or anything along those lines! So i was wondering if any of u guys know of any places where u can maybe rent out ponies and horses to do these things or yards that i can work at and maybe be able to get some rides?

Thanks if you've read this and i'm sorry if this is a bit of a pointless post
crazy.gif
!

J
wink.gif
xxxx

Ginn

Visit site
Summerhouse (which is in Glos) will let you hire a pony for the competitions they run there. I also *think* if you are a regular there then you can take a pony to some of the comps they go to aswell but you might have to check on that.

Erm, Tumpy Green also let you hire their ponies for events and often take a lorry out to various local comps. Not sure about other RS's though as I've only had experience of these two through friends.

I got a lot of my competitive experience through work for rides which often meant that if there was room on the box and a spare pony then I could take it - I learn't to jump doing CR's one summer!

Emma123

Visit site
Yep Summerhouse is £30 a pony for a competition but I think its only at their shows so its quite expensive!

They do the pony camps in the summer for a week where you do a number of activities which i think they let a few people do but if theirs limited spaces they probably let their clients have the first spaces

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
thanks for your help guys!
smile.gif
. i live in glos which is a great help but where abouts is summer house? thanks guys
wink.gif
i'm not that an amazing rider but i'd love to just do some evnts and have fun
laugh.gif
!