Evil Horse Alert!

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
Danny... my moms had him since he was 3 and he is 15 now.

I was about 3/4 years old then lol! I never really bothered with him whe ni was younger as my mom told me to keep my distance and stay away from the field. But when i had my pony at 8, i would help do the hay, muck out and Danny is such a grumpy git, his ears are flat back at me allllll the time,

6 years later he still is the same, i dont know if its cause our personalities crash, i dont love him, i know its harsh i love him when i jump him, hes completly different. But in the field when i put the hay out, he comes marching over ears flat back and he keeps turning his head at me. Yes, i will shout at him as he annoys me. I prob have a pic of his evil face when i tried 2 take a picture of him

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
He is a good looking horse, but heres that photo of him-->

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/159/danny1du5.png

Also ive just thought, do you think hes jealous of me when im with my mom as i always am, and i get mroe attention as he thinks my mom is his mom. and i always fuss Gunenr more as he is mine and i love him.

But grrrr, i go up to him, to stroke him or give me a apple or soem hay, ears go flat back and you can see it in his eyes- grrr! i use to be afraid of him but now i kinf of challenge him, that prob' makes it worse, i go up to him and im like whats your problem!

Theresa_F

Visit site
He isnt that bad. When I got my first TB she pulled such horrible faces that my first reaction was "I ain't going is that things stable".

She was actually very depressed and not that well treated. I am not saying this is the case with yours.

She was also a one horse person - I rescued her and with time she came to like me so much that she would pine when I went on holiday.

To the day she died, she made horrendous faces but never did anything more than the occasional tiny nip or flick her heels at you in the field - but never really in malice.

Possibly try offering him a carrot or something, grit your teeth and try to like him. They do know if you don't.

That said some horses are very business like - just do their job and don't want fussing. My friend's mare is like that so he has to have a cuddle with mine who loves fuss and cuddles.

monica123

Visit site
he looks lovely - apart from the grumpy bit
tongue.gif