Ex Racehorse wanted

Nosey

Visit site
Posting on behalf of friend who has been suddenly & unexpectedly lost his best friend 😞
Ex racehorse wanted by very experienced older gentleman. 5 star home & fun hacking life. Has previously had horses straight out of training but no nutters please! Based in Sussex.

Mariposa

Visit site
Probably worth having a look on facebook? Jim Boyle's Ex Racehorses and Cheveral House Racehorse Rehoming are great, I've got friends who have horses from both. Sorry for your friend's loss :(

Nosey

Visit site
Thanks all! I'm a regular snooper in source an ex racehorse & cheveral house a bit far really but Jim boyles link is very good & not that far away! If
Anyone else knows of anything in the Sussex area that would be great 😀

millikins

Visit site
You've got Moorcroft on your doorstep but there have been some negative posts on here about contacting them.

Nosey

Visit site
Thanks millikins I've also heard things not so positive about moorcrift. This man is also quite capable of taking something straight out of training as this is what he's done previously & I think likes the challenge .., as long as it's not completely bonkers. Is there anyone in a training yard perhaps who knows of something that needs to move on now jump season is over?! Thanks

Swirlymurphy

Visit site
You could try the Racehorse Sanctuary in Godalming? Otherwise I'd highly recommend Jim and Pippa Boyle. Pippa is now the SE rep for ROR as well.

Visit site
Look for racehorse trainers in the area and just email them asking if they have anything. At this time of year you will get a jumps horse easier than a flat horse as the flat season has only just started.

If you don't ask then you will never know what might be right under your nose.