Excited - New saddle coming.....

Heidi1

Visit site
Sad really, but I have just had a call from the saddlers to say that they have my new saddle and can they come on Friday to do the fit...really really excited
laugh.gif
....I'm having a Amerigo Mono Flap Event/Jumping Saddle, can't wait, it's had to be made from scratch and it's taken 16 weeks, had a few hiccups, factory shuts for 4 weeks, forgot to tell us that and then order hadn't been placed properly, so going to see what else I can get out of them for inconvenience, have a girth to match, so though about leathers and shock absorbine irons, what do you lot think, should I ask for these.........like they say "you never get anything without asking"...

Heidi1

Visit site
Certainly hope so.......... I'm terrible with saddles in the car, try to cram everything in the boot, when I could use the back seat as well. Got to take care of this, lot of money and it's for Tonys little coloured pony, although it will fit my little bay mare (Zara), but unfortunately not the chestnut (Spur), but she is having the Sabre......

How you feeling today honey. Will try and speak to Kim (Pirelli Women) this week, although she has not been to see her horses, no surprise there, regarding your loading problem.....