Exciting!

doodle

Visit site
They can be lifted and moved by one person. They are interlocking this and don’t move once down. I like them cos they are softer and lighter than rubber mats. They worked best with shavings. But as straw is included in livery that’s what I use.

Annagain

Visit site
Ooh. They sound like people really like them.

Off to Google!

What bedding works well with them? How maneuverable are they?

Mine are a different brand but pretty much the same mats and I use them with wood pellets which works really well. Arch has a medium thickness bed on the back third of his (very large) stable and just mats for the rest. He spends all his time in either at his hay bar, with his head over the door or asleep which means he doesn't poo in his bed. He's the easiest horse in the world to muck out, just sweep out the front and pick up the wet patch which is conveniently compressed into one chunk.

Charlie's stable is smaller and I don't think he's going to be as easy, but still very manageable on the same setup, his bed forms half the stable with mats for the rest. Monty's stable is the same as Charlie's - he does poo in his bed but doesn't wee and that's just as easy to manage.

doodle

Visit site
Expensive. £950 including delivery. But if they last for another 20 years I don’t mind! That’s for the thicker ones tho, the 29mm. They do 20mm also which is think are about 1/3 cheeper.