Exmoor Foxhounds

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
So why do you think flushed out deer should be shot? Wouldn't it be better fro them to escape?

It was quite clear in the Tony Wright case that even if he hadn't chased the fox LACS argued he was still guilty as he let four escape?

Why do they want all the foxes to die?

Blairite

Visit site
I have not suggested that the law is perfect, or indeed sufficiently strong enough to deal with the criminality we see from the Hunting Fraternity.

However, it is an important first step, despite Tory and Pro-Hunt attempts to block the legislation. Never again will hunting be the way it was and sadly for the Fraternity it will only get worse.

I must away to bed now, however I will pick this up tomorrow and deal with Tom Faggot and purile utterances

Regards

Lord Blairite

Blairite

Visit site
You don't give up do you?

I believe that if your purpose is to hunt and kill the Deer then shooting them once flushed is preferable to setting Dogs on them.

If however, you are out for a stroll and startle some Deer, then letting them escape would be the most advisable course of action. The Act would not apply to you in those circumstances I can assure you.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I deliberately flush deer out of woodland with four dogs.

Is that illegal or not.

The law says I've got to use two and then shoot the deer.

Is it just wrong?

The law says that flushing out is hunting. Is it?

Blairite

Visit site
Well then your asking for trouble, are you not?!?!

You are not killing the Deer with your Dogs and therefore I would say that the Act would not consider you to have done enough to warrant prosecution.

Not in the public interest, as you have been told.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Blairite

Visit site
I am back, but there is no sign of Tom_Faggot and the rest of the girls.

Come out come out wherever you are.

I suppose the Hunter isn't used to being the Hunted.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
So its fine for me to break the law.

Can I do the research and observation one with a whole pack rather than just two as well.

Is that in the public interest too?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
And just to be sure when the law says that the animals sholuld be shot. That's just plain wrong is it, so that bit of the law should just be ignored?

Could you go through which sections you think sholuld be obeyed and which ones it's alright to break as far as you're concerned..

You'd be happy for Tony wright to break the law by flushing out the foxes with a whole pack, happy for him to obey it by shooting the fox and then unhappy with him breaking it by chasing the fox.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Sorry try again (DOH!)

You'd be happy for Tony wright to break the law by flushing out the foxes with a whole pack, UNhappy for him to obey it by shooting the fox and then unhappy with him breaking it by chasing the fox.

That's about where you stand isn't it?

Blairite

Visit site
Now come on! You are getting beyond a joke!

How many times must you be told? My position has been stated quite clearly.

I'm still waiting for a word or two from old Tom_Faggot - I was told today that he was a slippery little worm from the dark ages over on the BBC boards by someone there.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Sorry LB I'm not sure of your position. Would you have preferred it or not if Wright had had all five foxes shot or if they had escaped.

It's a simple question.

wallace

Visit site
"All very interesting."

Praise The Lord! That you should find one iota of my posts even slightly entertaining is bread & butter to me.

"But still nothing about hunting."

But hunting's DULL. Stultifyingly tedious in the extreme. Chasing small furry mammals around the countryside with the express intent of preserving them to hunt another day is something I am happy to exclude from my life.

"I take it you have given up."

Good for you. Take what you like.

"The focus on my avatar really cuts me to the quick townie."

That's great. But I'm not exactly "focussed" on it. It's a passing diversion at best. Vaguely amusing, but it doesn't occupy my every waking moment.
I'm just glad I didn't choose such an outrageously camp avatar, then feel compelled to keep it out of indignant pride in the face of stinging ripostes!
The longer you keep it, the sillier you look - if that's possible.