Exmoor Foxhounds

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

What good work is that clown, increasing suffering to wild animals????

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

redthing

New User
Visit site
Stands for P*ss myself laughing, Tom. Which we're all doing. Have you read Avon & Somerset Police's response? If you're going out hunting, I'd look over my shoulder, if I were you.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.....

Twunt.

RT XXXXXXXX

redthing

New User
Visit site

>>Oh I did, I donated lots of lovely big yellow pages, did they enjoy looking up their local hunt kennels numbers? Haha, what an embarrassment for you! And now you have a nice bill of atleast 65k! You must be so proud of them!<<

Guess what - doesn't matter. You know, and they know, that the money spent (on hoaxes or on prosecutions) does not matter one whit.

What does matter is public (and Police and CPS) perception. And that just shifted, in a big way.

It's not going to be as easy as you think. If you now manage to turn it around, you'll gain my respect, and I won't say another thing.

BTW, I'd say there were a few rather pee'd off lawyers on this particular thread, if I'm reading it right....

Am I right?

Love,

RT.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
A lawyer? Me? How very dare you..! I'm a land agent who was merely flicking through some dusty legal tomes which were barely opened while I was at college in an attempt to gain some perspective on what happens next...

wurzel

Visit site
"Stands for P*ss myself laughing, Tom. Which we're all doing."

I know we all are !

"Have you read Avon & Somerset Police's response?"

No, is it good?

"If you're going out hunting, I'd look over my shoulder, if I were you. "

Well I did go hunting, I did look over my shoulder......and ??

wurzel

Visit site
Are you that desperate?

Nothing valid to say?

Feeling overwhelmed?

Tense, nervous headache?

How are you going to stop Exempt Stag hunting.

Has Tony Wright stopped hunting?

How can he do better next time?

See, I don't mind helping you if you are feeling nervous.

wallace

Visit site
"Are you that desperate?"

What desperate?

"Nothing valid to say?"

Ok, you are an aggressive redneck with the "perceived" unusual tendency to leap to the defence of a subordinate male colleague who can't cope. Admirable on the one hand, but fairly weedy on a message board.

"Feeling overwhelmed?"

By Banjo-wielding, in-bred trailer trash? Well particularly at this time of year I would support steps to have you removed from the nice, verdant roadsides of my locality, but otherwise - not overly bothered.

"Tense, nervous headache?"

From posting on a message board? Get over yourself!

"How are you going to stop Exempt Stag hunting."

I'm not.

"Has Tony Wright stopped hunting?"

Who? Is he something to do with that Kevin bloke you were on about? Is the football over by the way?

"How can he do better next time?"

I give up. Enlighten me.

"See, I don't mind helping you if you are feeling nervous."

Aw, thanks Faggy! I don't get nervous on message boards though. Botty does. That's why he needs you to bail him out. You're doing quite well, but still a bit too hostile and liable to fly off the handle - showing a loss of control. And WAY too grumpy! Cheer up!

So the avatar is from Lord of The Rings eh? Good book, but the films were a bit long! Still, I liked them very much. Who is that character though?

Blairite

Visit site
Tom Faggot

You really are a little lacking in the region of your brain (I use the term loosely)

You hunt simply because that is the only way you can get any real feeling of power in your life. I do pity you indeed.

As sad individual, like so many of the Hunting Fraternity on these boards. You and old man Wright friends are you? I suspect that you are also a convicted criminal? Seems to be a lot of it on Exmoor lately.

Now go away and play with your hunting horn you pathetic little creep.

Kind Regards

Lord Blairite

Blairite

Visit site
Why, thankyou.

Never have I come across such an imbecile and I have met many from the Hunting Fraternity.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
The main thing I notice about ELB is that he's lying about where he comnes from and is totally unwilling to enter into any sort of a debate.

Let's try with LB.

Why should I have to shoot the deer I flush with my dogs LB.

ELBs not bothered if I obey the hunting act or not.

Are you?

Blairite

Visit site
Good evening,

>>Why should I have to shoot the deer I flush with my dogs LB.>>

Because the Hunting Act 2004 states quite cearly that it is illegal to hunt with more than two hounds and that the killing of a mammal by the said Hounds is deemed cruel and therefore illegal.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I keep repeating myself because you are unwilling to answer my questions.

You don't agree with the Hunting Act.

I'm surprised you don't support me as I'm refusing to kill animals.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
But I've never killed an animal with my dogs LB. I don't want to kill anything.

The law says I have to kill the animals I flush out. I am refusing to kill them.

Do you think I should kill the deer my dogs flush.

I REALLY don't want to.

Exmoor_Blairite

Visit site
AA, take my advice: go to bed, read a couple of chapters of a soothing book, turn off the light (important to get this is the right order!) and go to sleep. (If you're married/partnered have a shag if you feel like it.)

Blairite

Visit site
>>But I've never killed an animal with my dogs LB. I don't want to kill anything>>

That is a good start. However, I sense you are maybe being a little 'economical' with the truth.

>>The law says I have to kill the animals I flush out>>

I feel certain that if you are not setting out to kill the aforementioned Deer etc then flushing them is insignificant. You will only be prosecuted if your Dogs kill the animal - not because you refused to shoot.

Regards

Lord Blairite

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
"I feel certain that if you are not setting out to kill the aforementioned Deer etc then flushing them is insignificant."

But Tony wrights dogs didn't kill the animal.

LACS made great play over the fact that he had only one gun. They insisted that he should have a "line or lines" of guns deployed so that no fox escaped.

How do you expect my collies could kill a deer.

Don't worry though I know I can break the hunting act as much as I like. I've already proved that. I've course hares, flushed out, dispersed deer etc and reported it all to the police. They recognise all this is illegal but say I can carry on because to prosecute me isn';t in the public interest.