Expensive Day - I BOUGHT A TRAILER

Cloud9

Visit site
Had a very exciting day - finally made a decision and bought the trailer I was offered - can't wait to start using it -its quite old but very sturdy and well kept, new floor, nice interior considering age and good underside - no rust. Been barn kept. Could probably do with a lick of paint, but its perfect as far as I am concerned - its a Rice Beaufort Double. Plus as we know the guy who sold it to me he said if I don't get on or am not happy with it he will give me my money back. Can' say fairer than that.

Got so many plans now - want to start doing fun rides, go for a lesson or two, but most importantly go and see my friends. Thanks to Chumsmum for offering to come and sit with me while I get used to towing it - a definite YES PLEASE.

Never towed before, but am sure I will manage - one good thing is I don't have to pass a trailer test!!! So there are some bonuses to being older!!!

Cloud9

Visit site
Thank you - I can't wait - was hoping I might get my first towing lesson tomorrow - better talk to OH nicely!!

jules34

Visit site
Good luck Cloud9 - I had an expensive day last month too and bought a trailer :D

Going to a funride on Sunday - hope it will be fun! x

Cloud9

Visit site
I am sure you will Jules34 - hope you really enjoy it.

I did my first fun ride two weeks ago - and am still grinning from ear to ear from it - I loved it. Was so nervous - mainly cause my boy gets strong. But I managed and got a couple of great photos - one to be framed.

I am aiming to go to my first one in my own trailer at the end of this month - thats why I got my trailer really - my main aim for the season is fun rides - even on my own if I have too. I can't wait.

Good luck for fun ride.