Experience ideas as a gift

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
Hello I am back in the search for another unique horse/equine experience for an experienced rider.

We did the falconry experience and it was fantastic, lovely man and birds... hopefully I can find something else new??

I've looked at Western and Carriage, both good possibilities but perhaps something more bespoke or unusual out there to do? Please share any ideas. :)
Does she have her own horse? Sovereign quarter horses do a day where you round up cattle etc. I'm hoping to do it next year!! Its at March, Cambridge. Can't remember where you are so might be a bit far!

teapot

Visit site
Good heavens - at those prices she’d need to be working very hard indeed to make people happy 😲. An ‘ownership’ day costs ‘from £950’ …

I don't think its fair that you've chosen the most expensive item to look at and poke fun at. £950 for exclusive hire of 14 Friesian horses with the possibility to ride multiple and carriage drive doesn't seem bad value to me, but we all have our own budgets 🤷‍♀️

Say it's 10-4, that's £158.33 an hour. Compare to some riding schools charging £110 for 45mins....

satinbaze

Visit site
How about a side saddle lesson and photo shoot in costume. Knights of middle England run them in Warwick. I’m hoping to do this for my big birthday next year.

asmp

Visit site
How about a side saddle lesson and photo shoot in costume. Knights of middle England run them in Warwick. I’m hoping to do this for my big birthday next year.
We were at knights of Middle England last week doing horse archery! It was that or trick riding or jousting - as I was joining in with daughter’s birthday present I opted for the archery. It was fun 😀

Kunoichi73

Visit site
I've done a couple of courses with the Knights of Middle England. Both have been extremely enjoyable. If they run the 2 day ones again this year and next year, I'll be booking a horse archery one for definite and am contemplating a side saddle one - just because. I'd love to do more jousting with them, but it's too far to travel for regular lessons.