Experience's with Magnesium

Auslander

Visit site
Okay whatever :rolleyes:
In all seriousness - people aren't picking on you for fun. You are an opinionated poster (which is fine), and you regularly get pretty snappy with people who don't agree with you, then play the "Persecution" card when they snap back at you. When this has happened multiple times, people WILL come down harder on you. It's irritation, not fun and games
Perhaps you should step back, take a breath, and own some responsibility for your forum experience. Blaming others for how you're feeling is easy. Facing up to the fact that how you feel might not always be someone else's fault is not so easy.

Birker2020

Visit site
In all seriousness - people aren't picking on you for fun. You are an opinionated poster (which is fine), and you regularly get pretty snappy with people who don't agree with you, then play the "Persecution" card when they snap back at you..

I'm not interested anymore. Sorry. I'm not saying anything else, I'm exhausted by it all.

Ellibelli

Visit site
This might sound a bit daft but you aren't giving your horse electric shocks whenever you touch her are you?
I think Indy might have a point here. I'm full of static electricity and I have to be really careful around horses, especially when dealing with rugs and brushing them.