Extra special surprise this morning!!

Dolcé

Visit site
We walked around the corner this morning and found that the 2 ponies in the old school had increased to 3!! Gypsy, despite showing no signs last night of being anywhere near her delivery date (we thought another 4 weeks or so), had given birth to a beautiful filly foal. Eeyore was stood by the gate waiting to be taken out, he obviously remembers how foul Gypsy was when she had his foal 5 years ago!! So, one very foal proud mum and one tiny foal left safely tucked up in a thick straw bed. I will put pics on as soon as I can!

Dolcé

Visit site
Here she is.... only picture we have got available today as my camera was out of battery, so relied on visitors to take the pictures and send on to us!

IMGP0249.jpg

sami4971

Visit site
Thanks, we will be getting more pics tomorrow as the camera is now on charge ready to take up in the morning! I am very proud of the teeny foal my mare and colt have produced, but wish she had held on until everything was prepared!

At least I had bought a bottle of pink Champagne ready to toast a filly ;) (Bottle of normal for a colt just in case!)