Extreme fear of humans

kimberleigh

Visit site
that sounds really promising...hope it means she gets a good life...

She has shocked me, and I'm not easily shocked! The videos of her with my friend showed a bitch I had written off already. This evening she is asleep on the dog bed next to the greyhound, coming over to us for reassurance and attention when she has a wander about the room, and walking on the lead in the garden to go to the toilet. Hasn't made any fuss over normal household noises, and play bows at the tv when she sees her reflection.

Have sent about 10 videos to breeder and my friend today to show how she has reacted and they cant believe the difference in her in such a short time.

To say I'm over the moon is an understatement, hate to think of such a young pup having the level of fear that she displayed at my friends place and she has improved no end already. There is much to work on but Im very hopeful now :)

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
perhaps it was just your friend she had problems with, maybe associating him with the travelling and change of people. whatever it is you dont seem to cause that fear so hopefully when she has calmed down the breeder could try again with someone else....fingers crossed for her

kimberleigh

Visit site
perhaps it was just your friend she had problems with, maybe associating him with the travelling and change of people. whatever it is you dont seem to cause that fear so hopefully when she has calmed down the breeder could try again with someone else....fingers crossed for her

Yes I was considering perhaps the assocation of long, scary journey was attached to him?! Whatever the reason is for her perking up, I am very pleased and hope that she continues to make progress.

Think my friend has learned the hard way that if he is to buy anything from overseas older than a baby pup then he needs to go and visit first!