Fabsil gold

Redders

Visit site
I used the liquid with mini paint rollers because I couldn’t find the brushes I thought I had and turned out I didn’t actually have them. But anyway, the rollers were great! Super easy and quick to apply

Mrs B

Visit site
I followed the instructions to the letter using the liquid on two of my fly/waterproof combo rugs and they leaked immediately ... :confused:

phizz4

Visit site
Fabsil Gold, Nikwax, Graingers etc don't make non-waterproof fabrics waterproof again. The waterproof coating or membrane is on the inside of the fabric. If that has failed none of these will work. These 'reproofers' restore the water repelancy of the surface of the fabric (the DWR which is put on when the fabric is produced).

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Fabsil Gold, Nikwax, Graingers etc don't make non-waterproof fabrics waterproof again. The waterproof coating or membrane is on the inside of the fabric. If that has failed none of these will work. These 'reproofers' restore the water repelancy of the surface of the fabric (the DWR which is put on when the fabric is produced).

I wanted to use it on my fairly new rugs that have been cleaned so it should do what I want it to do, I have a few old ones that are on there way out so I wouldn't bother doing those for the reasons you have given, because once they leak that's it you can't make them waterproof again.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Yes, I had high hopes for my favourite coat but it still leaks badly ☹️