Fabulous freestyle dressage video - love it!

ruscara

Visit site
Here
smile.gif
ooo.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
I'm not a fan of how tight and stuck she is in the neck.
She is an exceptional mover and very extravagant, although seems to just lose balance a little but I doubt it's easy to keep balance when you move like that
smirk.gif

lizzie_liz

Visit site
I was transfixed at the computer screen even without being able to hear the music (am in uni compute room don't think they would appreciate me much)
bar the odd loss of balance it was lovely to watch

FREESTYLER

Visit site
OMG if that is not inspirational what is!! The music was excellent, especially the last bit... that has made my day! Horses are such wonderful creatures.........

Pasha

Visit site
OMG!!! This must be the best Freestyle Test in the world EVER!! The horse was fab, the music was fab... I thought RD was going to wet himself commentating!!! Brought tears to my eyes it was that good!

_jetset_

Visit site
I love that video... it is absolutely fantastic to watch how in sync they are with each other! But do you know what the best bit for me was? At the end when he threw his arms around her neck, he was truly grateful to her!!!!

vickers22

Visit site
ok that actually nearly made me cry!its soo incredible, that mare is amazing, and that rider really loves her you can tell!i love vids like that
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif