facebook

laurav

www.lauravphotography.co.uk
I've just created a group on there as well!
If anyone would like to add me on there that would be great.
The group is my photography work..Mainly equestrian but will add other parts as well
Thanks
Laura

Horseyscot

Visit site
You can add me
grin.gif
my link is in my profile. Please tell me who you are on here though as I get easily confused
wink.gif
grin.gif

laurav

www.lauravphotography.co.uk
right i've just added you onto my friends on, and then will add you onto the other site once you've acepted me, cause i'm not sure how you just add people on there!lol! anybody know how to just add people to a group?!
just known as laurav on here..Real name Laura Vanderloo..so not much difference!haha
xx

pollypt

Visit site
Has anybody on here tried twitter, I saw on the news that the plane that crash landed on the river in America was reprted first on Twiiter before any of the news channels had it, a Twiiter user watched it happen from the side, took a piccy and posted it from his iphone there and then!!!!!!! Thats real time

Echo24

Visit site
I use twitter! Something they drilled into us at journalism school as it's a good way to find stories and I think the New York plane crash proves just that! Lots of companies are using now, including Horse and Hound and I followed the behind the scene tweets at the Olympia Horse Show!