fake boobs and riding..your experiences....(random i know!)

show_jumper

Visit site
hi there.
i know this is a bit of a funny one - but at least it will gives you all a giggle if nothing else....

my friend is just about to get her boobs done and so i will be riding her horses for her while she's out of action!

i (and my friend) was wondering for those of you that have had this surgery - or know someone who has... how long until shes able to get back in the saddle - even just to walk them out... and how long until she''ll be jumping fit again?

thanks!

Blizzard

Visit site
My friend was back in the saddle in 6 weeks.

She tried just hacking in walk after 4 weeks, but even a strong horse can hurt them, pulling on your arms!

Mithras

Visit site
I suppose it will depend on what size they are, like normal ones. If htey are large, then they will be restrictive, if a a- c cup, not too bad!

I believe it also depends if they are placed under or on top of the the muscle, the former giving a better result but taking longer to settle down.

Hornby

Visit site
Having no boobs to speak of myself I wondered how you would adjust to the sudden bounce...would it feel rather uncomfortable? Bearing in mind I have never needed to wear a bra I don't think I would be happy to suddenly have a boucing chest to control...! But I guess your friend is happy to accept this "side affect!"

whippet

Visit site
Friend of mine had opposite prob, so had a reduction (and lost nearly a stone
blush.gif
).... bit different I know, but she was back to hacking & flatwork in 4 weeks.

Chuffed to bits with result, but came away from the hosp with the warning that they could possibly 'grow back'
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
Eeuuw.

filly190

Visit site
Hornby, I'm the same as you, a small A cup, however I would dearly love some boobs. I'm sticking to chicken fillets, could'nt bare the pain.

Keep us posted on your friends progress. I did read a recent article about surgery and it said that a top surgeon in America had said the damage and swelling was because the surgeons were not taking enough measurements before the op, and inserting and reinserting the boobs to get a good fit.

It went on to read that the op should be 45min and no pain or bandages afterwards, just a little care for the next couple of weeks whilst things healed inside.

If I ever do it, I would like to go to him in America as several of my friends have had theirs done, which has put me off, seeing them in sports bras and layed up for ages. It was an interesting read and made a lot of sense, however - newspapers - who can trust them!. Wish your friend well from me.

GinaB

Visit site
I was hacking after 3 weeks (although ponio is perfect, she is a star
laugh.gif
) Then back having lessons a week after acking. I feel off about 8 weeks after surgery and was fine. Although I wear as good a support/sports bra as possible.

(I went from non exsistent to a 30C)

show_jumper

Visit site
ah thanks all for the info - its given her hope that she wont be off of riding forever - and atleast i wont be riding another 5 for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will keep you posted on her progress!! - in fact i should really make her join the forum so she can tell you all for herself!!! thanks!

GinaGem

Visit site
Sorry to change subject but GB where do you find bras in your size? I'm the same size and there's only debenhams here that do them (or a very limited range in m&s)