Fal Chieftan Rug - opinions

cyearsley

Visit site
Hi, do any of you have one and what are they like? My boy is an ID x TB and normally a 6' 6 rug, got him one the other day as had destroyed his old rug and normally would get Weatherbeeta but found this Fal one in a sale. Got it home and is too small and according to their website it says you should go up one size for their turnout rugs so am going to try and change it for a 6'9 . Just wanted to ask before I journey back to the tackshop - are they good rugs, do they fit the more substantial horse well as am a little concerned as no shoulder darts?

Thanks in advance

scotsmare

www.creativewritingforaliving.co.uk
They are good rugs - see if you can change it and try it on your boy - you might be happier when you see it on in the right size.
smile.gif

foxy1

Visit site
Yes excellent quality rugs, I have 3 youngsters in them, highly recommended. I'm sure with the right size you will be more than happy
grin.gif

Louby

Visit site
I ordered one recently and was made up with the quality, sadly it didnt fit. My horse is a 6'6 and fal usually come up big on him. I swapped it for a 6' 9 but it still didnt fit??? It did have the neck on though and it just pulled the rug forward loads when he put his head down. I then went on Horseloverz and got a Rambo Wug plus (in a 6'9) for £125 so I was glad it didnt fit!!! and the Rambo fits great.