Family resemblence

Chippers1

I received a lovely message yesterday from someone on facebook who had recently taken on Buzz's mum :) It turned out to be a sad case as she had been abandoned by her previous owner and left in a barn for a year :(. She sent me some photos and straight away I could see so much of Buzz in her face! I guess I never really thought they could look so similar, but obviously they must do! Does anyone else have similar resemblances with their horses? I'd love to see some photos :)
received_2847568385357129.jpeg

As a comparison...
IMG_20200505_211647.jpg

And his dad, who I don't think he looks like..
20200505_213635.jpg

scats

Millie is the image of her sire, who was an ISH. She has his conformation, his stance... though I have a photo of him holding an umbrella which Millie would never in a million years be brave enough to do!

Millie above and her sire below...

Attachments

Chippers1

Wow both of them do look very similar! I don't know why i'm so surprised about the fact that they would take after their parents :D it's an obvious thing really!
I found a full brother of mine and I am in touch with his owner too, there's one more full brother out there somewhere that i'd love to find :) the full brother doesn't look much like Buzz though.