family

pennysharman

Visit site
<font color="purple"> </font> HI I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAD ANY INFORMATION ON ARABIAN FAMILIES CAUSE I HAV A PURE BRED ARAB CALLED SUNDAR HE IS ON THE ALL BREEDS WEBSITE BUT I JUST OUT OF INTEREST DOES ANYONE KNOW WEATHER HE HAS ANY FILLIES OR COLTS BECAUSE I KNOW HE WAS CUT 2 YEARS AGO AND HE IS APART OF BLUE DOMINOS FAMILY HIS MUM IS CALLED FIONA IV AND HIS DAD IS SUN SHADOW SOO IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

DAMSIL IN DESTRESS LOL

-------------------------------------------
we re horse lovers bring back hunting!!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Just so you know that there are those that think typing in Caps is shouting &amp; may pull you up about it. Be warned if you try posting in any other part of the forum. Welcome by the way as I noticed you have only posted a dozen time in a few months.

htobago

Visit site
Hello Damsel in Distress!

I couldn't find any progeny either but your boy has a nice Old English pedigree. I don't know his sire, or the horses close up on the dam's side, but he's of the strain (tail female line) Keheilan Rodania - one of the most prolific and successful of the Crabbet lines. He also has both of the famous Heavenly Twins (Dancing Sunlight and Dancing Shadow - both by Dargee out of Shades of Night) on the sire's side.
smile.gif

Do tell us more about him (preferably not in caps lol!)
wink.gif
And post a pic if you have some?!
smile.gif