Fancy Dress Ideas...

rach1984horse

Visit site
The questions in the title really. Rosie and I are entering a fancy dress so need suggestions for outfits. She's a 14.1hh grey Highland mare. It can be either mounted or Inhand. There is a possibility of us teaming up with another similar pony.

Any ideas?

kirstyfk

Visit site
"For Sale: 100% Bombproof Pony"

You have a grey pony so even better! Basically empty your first aid box and attach everything to you and your horse, bandages, plaster etc. Add some face paints to give you a black eye and scars on pony and you. Then attach a sign on to your ponies bum saying For Sale: 100% Bombproof. I have done this several times and have always done well. One time people kept coming upto me asking what I had done to my eye!

dozzie

Visit site
I did pairs fancy dress with a friend. The horses were Prince Charming and Cinderella ( despite both being boys!!!!) and me and my friend were..... the ugly sisters!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

WFL

Visit site
We have an annual "dress up for dressage" test at my yard. I got most of my "accessories" from Halfords. Furry dice, "carbon fibre" tax disc holder, "hunk on board" sign, flashing LEDs for the girth and the piece de resistance; a white dinner jacket!

brackenhappy

Visit site
my friend has a highland and she made a horn from cardboard covered in glitter (pink and white) and got the kids (shes a teacher!!) to make big wings in white with feather stuck on, she bought cheap feather boas in white................attached wings to saddle and horn to browband...................had her self a unicorn!!!!!