Fantastic Lesson

Kelly1982

Visit site
WARNING SELF INDULGANT POST ALERT AGAIN!!!!! ha ha
tongue.gif

Since my last lesson and the 45minute battle I had with my mare i have been working really hard with her and doing everything my instructor has told me.

Last night i had another lesson and my instructor said that she couldn't believe the difference in my mare in just 3 weeks, she said that she is going really well and is a lot more relaxed now. She also said i should give myself a big pat on the back
grin.gif

She is doing so well that we are now learning to do our flying changes
shocked.gif

I think her starting to settle in has played a big part in it as well though and i know its sounds weird but the big turning point seemed to be 2 days after my first lesson i took her to her first show and coming back to the yard afterwards you seemed to see a hugh sign or relief wipe across her face as whenever she has gone in a box before she has been moved.

Anyway whatever the reason i am just really happy that she is going so well and is a lot more relaxed and happy now. She even neighed at me last night for no apparent reason and that made me gush with pride.

Very happy mummy at the mo and i am so sorry to bore everyone with my constant updates but you know what its like when things are going well, you feel you need to tell everyone ha ha
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Get those registration forms filled in....BSJA awaits

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha dont tempt me, i am skint at the mo so if i give into temptation i am blaming you LOL
grin.gif
tongue.gif

miamibear

Visit site
Dont be silly you deserve to be self indulgant!!

You have done really well persevering and it has paid off - you deserve it.

Hopefully it will all go forwards from here!!

And the winny noises make it all worth while!!
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well done Kelly, bet you feel sky high!

[/ QUOTE ]

I really do feel sky high, especially as i am always doubting my riding etc it makes me realise that i must being doing something right LOL