FAO anyone who wants to see piccies of my new GIANT horse - also in PG

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
As promised, piccies of my LWVTB horse who came saturday.
Got some piccies of him in the field so thought I would share.
Rode him for the first time today but took pics on my dads film camera so no ridden pics yet.
This is the 1st time I've posted photos so fingers crossed it works! Also appologise if the pictures are massive - I have a feeling they might be!
Here is Fella...
2009_05091stupload0039.jpg

2009_05091stupload0044.jpg

And just to show you how big an 18.1hh 3/4 shire is (compare him to the five bar gate!)...

2009_05091stupload0045.jpg

abracadabra

Visit site
you know how it is if you back to visit an infants school and the chairs and tables are tiny and you feel like a giant? well he must feel like that ALL THE TIME
smile.gif

Irishcobs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
aww hes fantastic

Irish cobs its Loan with view to buy

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah thankyou. I thought it was short for some breed I didn't no.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Tack and rugs all come with him.
Saddle is suprisingly normal sized 18inch med i think- although he does have to have a working hunter rather than gp cut to fit properly.
His current bit is a 6" so not massive but its a little small with the bit guards so am looking for a 6 1/4 atm.
His girth is... wait for it... 60"! and even then it was a hassle doing it is (had to get my stronger OH to do it on the bottom hole both sides) Am hoping he will loose weight as he hasnt been in regular work as his owner is pregnant.
His rugs are 7'6! Need to get him a new sweetitch rug as his has a hole in the neck as you can see in the 1st pic but trying to find one in that size is gonna be pricey! Aah well, he needs it.
I'm glad you all like him.
He is the talk of the yard!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
He is absolutely gorgeous.
I love heavies and have had 3 mares over the years, none quite as big as him tho, mine were all 16.3/17hh. and every-one commented on how big they were.
laugh.gif

D

Donkeymad

Did someone mention that he is GORGOUS.
grin.gif
he looks very much like my shire X, but bigger.
smirk.gif