FAO girlracer

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
This is exactly what I'm referring to in my latest thread. The horse is not some kind of demonic psycho, he is the easiest horse on the world, except (for whatever reason) when you're jumping. Which is why he's sold to a none jumping home, all along it was to a hack or hunt home as unsuitable for jumping. I told anyone abo contacted me the reasons why.

I've now been pressured into essentially retiring him, when he is happy and able to do so much more More. I have hundreds of people who know him and would vouch for his temperament and nature. He is VERY quiet, I would let my mum take him hunting and a child handle him.

Don't be pressured by people not in the know GR

Fun Times

Visit site
Firstly let me say that no one deserves the injuries you have recieved and I wish you a full and speedy recovery .
I am however shocked that you are trying to deceive someone into buying a horse that has a kissing spine and riding issues.
The advert made the horse to be some kind of at saint and not got novices to be being a TB
If you truely loved Major then you should be 110% honest in his advert rather than sweeping the kissing spine under the carpet
If he was mine I would be putting him out on full loan to a non jumping ridden home with all the facts about him.
I saw a video of him jumping recently on YouTube and it's clear he is in pain
Please do what's right for him rather than filling your pocket
There are posts all over horse forums about major , his kissing spine , your accidents etc
Imagine if you sold him without being honest and someone gets hurt or killed then they discover majors ' past '

Seriously? Its posts like this that will make people stop asking for advice or posting about their horses on the internet. Join trading standards, watchdog or the fraud squad if you want to pursue this kind of work generally but for goodness sake leave this poor injured lass alone to decide how best to deal with this situation.

spottybotty

Visit site
Firstly let me say that no one deserves the injuries you have recieved and I wish you a full and speedy recovery .
I am however shocked that you are trying to deceive someone into buying a horse that has a kissing spine and riding issues.
The advert made the horse to be some kind of at saint and not got novices to be being a TB
If you truely loved Major then you should be 110% honest in his advert rather than sweeping the kissing spine under the carpet
If he was mine I would be putting him out on full loan to a non jumping ridden home with all the facts about him.
I saw a video of him jumping recently on YouTube and it's clear he is in pain
Please do what's right for him rather than filling your pocket
There are posts all over horse forums about major , his kissing spine , your accidents etc
Imagine if you sold him without being honest and someone gets hurt or killed then they discover majors ' past '

I think I watched the same video of them jumping and myself and someone else commented that he didnt look right but Girlracer poopooed it and then she had her accident :( I actually feel very sorry for the Majority, Girllracer has already sold him once because he wouldnt "jump" and he smashed her ankle up.

stormox

Visit site
I think this is an absolutely disgusting thread, being very unnecessarily nasty about someone who has had a fall, and has made a difficult decision to sell her horse. No one knows the full story except the person concerned, I DO NOT think HHO online is the place to be rude and nasty about anyone - everyone who rides horses could come off tomorrow and be in the same position. Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.

RaYandFinn

Visit site
I think I watched the same video of them jumping and myself and someone else commented that he didnt look right but Girlracer poopooed it and then she had her accident :( I actually feel very sorry for the Majority, Girllracer has already sold him once because he wouldnt "jump" and he smashed her ankle up.

Well isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? I hope if you have to make a decision for what you believe to be the right reasons, even if you are proved wrong in the long run, someone has the gall to throw it back at you and be so judgemental.

If we all had the ability to see the future I'm sure many of us would do things differently.

risky business

Visit site
I think this is an absolutely disgusting thread, being very unnecessarily nasty about someone who has had a fall, and has made a difficult decision to sell her horse. No one knows the full story except the person concerned, I DO NOT think HHO online is the place to be rude and nasty about anyone - everyone who rides horses could come off tomorrow and be in the same position. Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.

I agree...