FAO Hopping_Robin. Harvey is definitely in Henry's company!

Patches

Visit site
No mistaking he's a Cocker is there? Found him exactly where I would have expected to find Jasper, had he still been with us.
smile.gif

22261_229551087230_562852230_3628748_4416924_n.jpg

Spudlet

Visit site
They have a sixth sense for the comfiest spots, don't they?
laugh.gif
He's such a cutie, that one
a015.gif

Henry has a bit of a thing about laundry, his gift to me this morning was one of my bigger little brother's dirty t-shirts, which has been waiting for a day or so on the kitchen floor for the laundry elves to put it into the machine (we are waiting for my bro to figure out the elves don't exist and do it himself!). It was quite tricky to accept this with enthusiasm (I am encouraging him to retrieve at the moment) but somehow I managed it... am expecting to get an Oscar nomination any day now!

Patches

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I love Harvey!!
f040.gif

Again have lost count of the number of times I have found Sweep in my laundry *sigh* - they never grow out of it!
smile.gif
I went to do some ironing the other day and not only found Sweep asleep on it but also found a spangle paw print on a couple of tshirts.......
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jasper used to climb in the laundry basket too. I could never get him to lie in his own bed, but pop a basket of clean washing (or dirty, he wasn't really fussy) on the floor for a minute and he'd be there like a shot, making a nest in it!

They're such characters. I love them with a passion.

Harvey has done two laps of our little lawn today. I kept making kissing noises to him to get him to follow me. I am determined he will recall when older....but knowing Cockers, I won't hold my breath or make cracking recall a New Year's Resolution!
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

He is currently chewing my broom. Why is it they would chew something they're not supposed to have for hours...give them a dog toy and they're bored within a minute?