FAO: Oberon please :)

Always Henesy

Visit site
AH,

I think they look pretty good. But I'm new at this. I went from 1 horse bare 3 weeks ago to all bare now! We have a long road to go but this is for the best. All were bare on the hinds so just dealing with the fronts now.

Also wanting to check in to see if you are feeling any better. I hope you are. I did some barn stuff with a mask on for the first time in 5 days. I had to get out of the house!

Terri

Hi Terri
Well I am on day 4 of meds to hopefully kick the pneumonia into touch. I feel marginally better today. I just don't want to have to go into hospital, but the Dr says wait until day 5-6 on the meds before that decision is made.
I am meant to be resting, but with 3 kids and 2 horses there is a fat chance of that :D:D
Thank you for asking :)
I take it you are feeling stronger if you have ventured into the barn? Being house bound is enough to drive you crazy....now we know how box rest feels :D
Take care x

Always Henesy

Visit site
Always Henesy, I will refer you to your post of the 16/08/2012....

Compare THAT to now where he is a little 'ouchy' over rough ground.

I think you should carry on with what you are doing and feel damned pleased with yourself for such a turn around in just one month (ish).

And it hasn't cost you ££££s either :D

Yes I am really pleased. REALLY REALLY pleased :D:D

Thank you so much....what an easy and simple way of getting him sorted. So glad I posted and took your advice.

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
Yeah, I'm a bit better. I am wearing a mask though. I finished my antibiotics yesterday. That was day 5 with a double dose taken on the first day. I still have crap coming up but it's coming up easy. My energy and puff aren't great but so much better.

I'm off to the States on Thursday to surprise my sister for her 40th birthday. I'm terrified of flying. Not looking forward to the plane ride at all.

I'm really hoping you get better soon. Just take it slow. It will get done. And if you feel a little dodgy just get to the hospital. Better safe than sorry.

Terri

Always Henesy

Visit site
Yeah, I'm a bit better. I am wearing a mask though. I finished my antibiotics yesterday. That was day 5 with a double dose taken on the first day. I still have crap coming up but it's coming up easy. My energy and puff aren't great but so much better.

I'm off to the States on Thursday to surprise my sister for her 40th birthday. I'm terrified of flying. Not looking forward to the plane ride at all.

I'm really hoping you get better soon. Just take it slow. It will get done. And if you feel a little dodgy just get to the hospital. Better safe than sorry.

Terri

I know what you mean about lack of energy and puff. It's so debilitating :(

The trip to the States sounds lovely...have a lovely time. Bury yourself in a book for the flight...or do what I did which was play Sudoku on my i-pad :D:D:D