FAO roxy_aka_jc

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Thank you for your PM. Unlike you I don't have anything to hide and I am happy for all users to see what I am going to say to you.

It is not the use of the word 'idiot' that I am taking issue with, there are plenty more abusive terms that I and others have been called. I am however taking issue with the fact that you are sending messages like this via PM to other users. It isn't nice, regardless of how mild the language is.

If you have something to say, keep it in public.

Any other immature displays and I will have no hesitation in getting admin involved.

Now if you have something sensible and well researched to say, what do you reckon to forgetting everything that happened last night and starting over?

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oh C_C I am glad I am not the only one having troubles with this user. He seems to have taken quite a big dislike to my sisters cob in the Photo Gallery, and the fact I say it can jump. So can I add to what Claire has said- Your comments sound very childish, stop it.

Josh_craney

Visit site
the reason in which i posted this post was i saw a previos post in the hunting debate saying "antis=fasciats" and this really annoyed me how can you judge someone and call thema severe word like a fasiciast your basically calling us all a bunch of nazis. that is the reason i posted this post i did not me to be abusive to people

its just you wouldnt like being called a fasciat. and some of the pros came back with smart comments that just are plain boring i dont want this thread to be another two pages long.

Josh_craney

Visit site
and i can understand fully the trill of a chase i would absolutley love it alloping after something it would be amazing and im sure it is i can see why you have been througly upset by the ban and it has been a tradition for many years its just i dont like the end part of the killing of the fox. also i can understand that drag hunting would be nohing like the real thing as there is no real chase.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
If you'd read the post and not the title, you'd see that actually it was ONE PERSON - and both pro and anti told them to stop being stupid!

Which is whats happening here!

STOP - BEING - STUPID!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Well said C_C. I too received a PM from roxy_aka_jc which I promptly posted, not that I was bothered, just not needed as this is a discussion forum and not an insult trading post!!!! However I agree with you and have kept PM to forward to admin (if this happens again).

horsegirl

Visit site
he/she is just a child - didn't realise - no wonder the answers are so childishly stupid
What school do you go to, please tell us as it is clearly one to avoid!

Josh_craney

Visit site
ah yes I would be thougly upset if I had to give up the trill of alloping

your going on about my grammer and spelling maybe there typing misakes that no one really cares about in this forum as long as you can understand waht it says and what does "ah" mean thats not a real word

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Firstly you can't post pictures/smileys etc on the hunting forum and secondly why the hell did you add me to your MSN buddy list???

horsegirl

Visit site
I don't know, your links don't work - perhaps you made spelling mistakes in those too - LOL

If you check your dictionary (that's a book used to look up words) you will find ah is a word.

ah

exclamation (ALSO aah)

used to express understanding, pleasure, pain, surprise or the fact that you have noticed something:
- Ah, I see.

- Why has the train stopped? Ah, now we're off again.

- Ah, Jessica, how wonderful to see you!

- Ah, what a loser