Farrier and Vet recommendations, Maidstone

Kadastorm

Visit site
Hi,
My pony is moving to a new yard in Maidstone tomorrow and unfortunately its way out of area for my farrier and my vet, hence the post :)
The yard im moving too has a regular farrier who im willing to try but i wanted to get some other names just in case.
my pony is just coming in to work after 3 months off due to hind PSD and he has also been diagnosed with navicular in front so I really need a good, knowledgeable vet and farrier.

We will be in the coxheath area. thankyou in advance!

budley95

Visit site
Newham Court are very good vets as well. They also have an option of paying a monthly set fee so your jabs and everything are taken care of. http://www.newnhamvets.co.uk/equine-clinic/equine-health-plan

Bell Equine do have a few farriers that work with them. They recommended a lovely farrier for one of the liveries whos horse had a fractured pedal bone. May be worth giving a few vets a call and seeing if they can recommend anyone for remedial shoeing/trimming specific to your needs?

Kadastorm

Visit site
Thankyou for the replies! We are under bell already due to his lameness and they are fab but for general things such as vaccs and other general things i will give newnham a ring. We are all moved now, ive never kept a horse anywhere other than the yard we moved from so its all pretty scary!