Farrier + Dentist needed in South Yorkshire

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Hi. Posting on behalf of a friend.
Currently need a new farrier for a mare who is barefoot. Hoping to find somebody who can give her feet a good trim and make them look nicer.
Also need a dentist for same mare. Dont think she has had the dentist for over a year.
Friend is on same yard as me in Grenoside, Sheffield.

tinap

Visit site
Danny Morgan for farrier, I know he does Doncaster/Barnsley/Rotherham (his details are on the reg. Farriers site). I use Derek Smith for dentist. He's based In Newark but he comes to Doncaster so am sure he does Sheffield xx

Visit site
Martin Brookes best dentist to have in that area and farrier-wise, John Utley, trained most of the farriers in that area, semi-retired but always there when u need him with great timekeeping and great prices!

FaldingwoodLivery

Visit site
Another one for Martin brooks although I do believe he isn't taking on any new clients, however he does do regular clinics at different places so worth giving him a call

hnmisty

Visit site
I had Kevin hallett (one "t"?) out the other week. He was very good and doesn't charge for check ups. If he's in the area and you get him out but nothing needs doing, then you don't pay anything.

SMIS

Visit site
Jon Taylor is a good dentist. Really kind and quiet with horses and put my nervous tb right at ease.