Farrier in Gloucestershire

UnaB

Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a farrier near Tewkesbury? Mine is out of action for a couple of months and my horses are overdue and foal definitely needs hers trimmed. Was given a number by carriers office for someone called Jim but haven't been able to get hold of him so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Heelfirst

Visit site
I am sure you have already done this but.. It is always good to have someone who your farrier recommends, that way they can talk to each other about the feet and you know there is a better chance of the shoeing being similar.

UnaB

Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for the numbers, will do some ringing around tomorrow :D

Just read through my first post and my phone must have auto-corrected for me lol! I mean to say that my farrier's office provided the number for the guy i've been trying to contact, so he is recommended. But, the horses are unshod and just need a maintenance trim so should be ok with another farrier... I hope! Did have one mangle the feet and lame one of my horses - staying clear of him for sure!!

UnaB

Visit site
I think she just needs a normal trim this time, hasn't had any problems. Normal farrier (Cecil Swan) is wonderful so tend to let him keep on top of any problems for me :D