Farrier Recommendation Glasgow

Envey2011

New User
Visit site
Morning all. New to this forum but wondered if anyone could help by recommending a farrier that covers Uddingston (just outside Glasgow) moved my horses recently but sadly the farrier I did use doesn’t cover the area.
Any help much appreciated:)

Lintel

Visit site
.... I would have recommended mine previously but his communication recently is stopping my recommendation at the minute!
Stewart Armstrong is very well thought of in the area! Sandy Beveridge is mostly retired but an excellent farrier?

TPO

Visit site
Geography is not my strong point but if the Ferries cover your area then them.

I did think that they had retired but someone mentioned them the other month so I maybe presumed wrong

holeymoley

Visit site
Jim F is fab but now only does vet school work and a couple of older clients he’s had for years. I’m unsure about Alan, he’s always done Ayrshire way so too far for me. Did your previous farrier not recommended anyone? Normally they’ll recommend someone they know if they can no longer cover the area.

Can you check the farriers registry and see who’s around your area?

Envey2011

New User
Visit site
Thanks so much everyone. That’s definitely a great starting point!
my old farrier didn’t know anyone personally within the area which is fair enough as was quite a bit further out.
I have kept my horses Uddingston way since I had my first pony and always used the same one but from moving out of the area for a few years their feet have never been better so want to make sure they stay that way :)