Farrier Recommendations for Shropshire/ Worcestershire Borders

Squeak

Visit site
Does anyone have a farrier they'd recommend for the Shropshire/ Worcestershire border area? I've been given a few names but no recommendations as such so feeling a bit lost with who to use.

spacefaer

Visit site
Rob and Richard Abiss - i can send you their number. They are third generation farriers very experienced, horsemen and up-to-date with modern techniques. They cover your area. There's always one for backup cover as well, if one is off;

Squeak

Visit site
Thanks all for the recommendations. Unfortunately they're all completely different people to who had been recommended by the vets so I'm even more stumped now - the vets are more towards central Shropshire so that could be why. I think I'm just going to have to be brave and pick one.

frolickyhorse

New User
Visit site
Does anyone have a farrier they'd recommend for the Shropshire/ Worcestershire border area? I've been given a few names but no recommendations as such so feeling a bit lost with who to use.
Hi, If Toby Faulkner is near you , he is brilliant! Definitely recommend.

objoyful

New User
Visit site
Hi
If you are still looking for a really good farrier look no further than a lovely lad called Sam Slack- he has just gone on his own after being with a big shropshire concern for a few years & is excellent. If you would like his details then let me know.