Farrier recommendations Nottinghamshire

clip_clop

Visit site
Hi all,

Ive had my current farrier for a couple of years but due to a few issues i am now looking for a new farrier to come out and do my 2 horses and my friends horse. If anyone could recommend a farrier who would possibly be able to come out to Blidworth/Ravenshead area that would be great,

Thanks
smile.gif

loz9

Visit site
Daniel Belfield is brilliant! iv recommended him to several friends who also rate him. PM if you would like his number

Keltic

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You could try Ed Kopel. He is based around Bunny. He is busy but very good. 07973821914.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed has done my horses for 13yrs and have never ever had a problem with him! always does a cracking job!

VLHIEASTON

Visit site
I recommend Henry Brightmore who I started having about 1 year ago after Daniel kept trying it on with me and not only that he used to do a very bad job, shortcutting for time and profit...I had him for some time and know exactly what he is like....I have had horses nearly 3o yrs so know what i am talking about regarding normal shoeing etc.
There is also Callum Grant although i gather he is very busy as I tried him first and he gave me Henry's number.

VLHIEASTON

Visit site
Forgot to add...after Daniel didn't turn up for the 6th time I'd well had enough !..I considered making a formal complaint about Dan to the Nat Far Register.
BE CAREFUL..PLEASE !

toteymote

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could try Ed Kopel. He is based around Bunny. He is busy but very good. 07973821914.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed has done my horses for 13yrs and have never ever had a problem with him! always does a cracking job!

[/ QUOTE ]

Have just posted this on Lucyfers post about farriers so will put it on here too!Really agree with the above
I use Eddie Kopel we have used him for over 4 years and can't reccomend him enough. He is fantastic with toto as he can be a bit funny with strangers but hes really quiet,patient and never gets angry with him so now tote just falls asleep on his bum! He's a great farrier too