Fat or in foal

JJS

Visit site
Aside from some very large boobies and a droopy vulva, we don't have any action so far, but we're setting up for the night so we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed we actually have a baby by morning!

_GG_

Visit site
JJS, I'll PM you my number. I'll be up all night too so if you feel the need to speak to someone, feel free to call me. I'm not a vet and would always say to call them in emergency but have dome my stud time and happy dealing with most foaling related things so I'm here if you need me and if I don't know something...I'll say so. I had a good friend up with me when Jakki was ready and while I didn't need much...her support was everything to me.

I mean it. Call me, about anything at any time if you feel the need. Xx

JJS

Visit site
JJS, I'll PM you my number. I'll be up all night too so if you feel the need to speak to someone, feel free to call me. I'm not a vet and would always say to call them in emergency but have dome my stud time and happy dealing with most foaling related things so I'm here if you need me and if I don't know something...I'll say so. I had a good friend up with me when Jakki was ready and while I didn't need much...her support was everything to me.

I mean it. Call me, about anything at any time if you feel the need. Xx

Thanks, GG. That's so kind of you! :)

JJS

Visit site
Oooh I hope it's soon. And obviously hope everything goes well if she does:)
How's Six now?

He's improving day by day :) We still don't have his blood results back after the original sample disappeared in the post, but should hopefully have them by tomorrow.