Fat or in foal

_GG_

Visit site
Beautiful name and absolutely beautiful little filly. Congratulations. Go and get dome sleep JJS...you'll need it with all the gard work you have coming up, staring at Mayflower xxx

Clodagh

Visit site
Congratulations! Have loved the thread. Now we all get to watch her grow up - please!? She has a lovely face. What a girl Mary is!

tashcat

Visit site
Congrats Mary and JJS!! Have a friend with a chestnut mare called Mayflower, May for short. Lovely name!

We're going to need regular updates on Mayflower growing up! :D

QuantockHills

Visit site
Wow wow wow!!!

She is absolutely gorgeous! Well done Mary, looks like you are going to be a fantastic mum!

Thank-you JJS for letting us all share this journey with you. xxx

AppyLover

Visit site
She gorgeous 😍😍 I have been following but as a lurker 🙈. Glad to see she's finally arrived 😁

suffolkmare

Visit site
"Mary Mary quite contrary,
I feel a little silly,
It wasn't pied or even skew'd
But a gorgeous solid bay filly!"

Just love the pics of her and her lovely mum �� Hope you're getting some rest now JJS ☕️

dulcie_dustyxx

Visit site
Congrats JJS! Can't believe I missed it stupid wifi that doesn't turn on 'till after school. Can't see any pictures but WELL DONE MARY! x

sallyg

Visit site
So pleased for you, beautiful baby, beautiful name, was filling up when I saw the pictures. Non horsey husband also thrilled as he has been following the story too! Please keep us updated as to her progress.

JJS

Visit site
Thank you all for the congratulations, as well as for the overwhelming amount of support and advice that you all shared with me - I really don't know how to thank you enough!

The vet is coming sometime between 2 and 4 to give mum and baby a check, but to my inexpert eye, they seem to be doing wonderfully. Placenta and bag etc are all tucked away in a bucket for the vet to take a look at too, but I'm pretty sure it was a clean job and that there shouldn't be any complications :)

_GG_

Visit site
Thank you all for the congratulations, as well as for the overwhelming amount of support and advice that you all shared with me - I really don't know how to thank you enough!

The vet is coming sometime between 2 and 4 to give mum and baby a check, but to my inexpert eye, they seem to be doing wonderfully. Placenta and bag etc are all tucked away in a bucket for the vet to take a look at too, but I'm pretty sure it was a clean job and that there shouldn't be any complications :)

Perfect. :) xxx

JJS

Visit site
Vet has just been and given them both the once over and they came through it with flying colours :) I'll update you all properly once I'm home and have some more lovely pictures to share!

thistledonicely

Visit site
Many congratulations to you all and well done Mary. And just in time for you to enjoy little Mayflower's first few days over the weekend; very considerate Mary!

antigone

Visit site
Fantastic news. Congratulations! I have so much enjoyed following this story and so pleased everything went smoothly. You must be exhausted. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all updated when you have so much on your plate. I filled up when I saw those first pics of Mayflower. I think she has her mums eyes.

Queenbee

Visit site
This worked when I had an epic foal watch..........

*clears throat importantly*

ACCIO FOALY

:biggrin3:

This is fabulous, she is simply outstanding! Well done Mary and JJS welcome to the world little (or rather large!) Mayflower... spot on and very much worth the wait :)