Fat or in foal

horselady

Visit site
That foal is so gorgeous! ������ I am loving those ears!��

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
what a beautiful little girl,i dont see clydesdale but welsh looks more likely, big ears are usually a good sign, all the horses i have known with big ears have had lovely temperaments....please keep the pics coming

Sandstone1

Visit site
Would it be a idea to start a new thread for Mary and Mayflower?
I think this thread has been well and truly answered!
Mary most certainly was in foal and not fat!
Such a beautiful mum and baby deserve a new thread to themselves!

maree t

Visit site
Just got back from addington and looks like I missed all the fun . What a lovely pair , Mary looks very pleased with herself . Best wishes to you all

JJS

Visit site
I let Mary and Mayflower outside for the first time today, and I'm now even more besotted than before! She's such a bold, inquisitive little baby - and so speedy! I got lots of beautiful photos, although I haven't uploaded them all to Photobucket yet. Here are two of my favourites :)

0087185F-7D55-4340-8835-CB3E2B1DB902.jpg

FDBC9EF2-3F51-40F6-95DB-C837C0765C60.jpg

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Yes. The dealer runs a carriage driving business, and uses the stallion and his gelded full brother for weddings and so on. The stallion is also available for stud.

I'll add lots more pictures for all of you soon, but here's one to keep you going in the meantime. I'm so glad you all love her as much as I do! :)

F8B636A9-F0B0-4A28-BED0-76A0AFA257A9.jpg

Sorry, missed this. That's a shame that it's owned by the same dealer, was thinking that if he's at stud having been sold by the dealer then you could have asked for a DNA check. Ah well

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I let Mary and Mayflower outside for the first time today, and I'm now even more besotted than before! She's such a bold, inquisitive little baby - and so speedy! I got lots of beautiful photos, although I haven't uploaded them all to Photobucket yet. Here are two of my favourites :)

0087185F-7D55-4340-8835-CB3E2B1DB902.jpg

FDBC9EF2-3F51-40F6-95DB-C837C0765C60.jpg

She has to be one of the best looking foals I have ever seen. You must be over the moon with her!

Sandstone1

Visit site
She's so gorgeous! Will she stay that colour do you think? I'm not a expert on colours but know that they sometimes change as they get older ie black can change to grey etc.

Feival

Visit site
Would you pm me the dealer website for the stallion as im looking for something to put Winnie to and Mayflower is perfect 😍

JJS

Visit site
She's so gorgeous! Will she stay that colour do you think? I'm not a expert on colours but know that they sometimes change as they get older ie black can change to grey etc.

Yes, she'll stay bay. She has three white socks anyway, but that back right leg will darken to black as she gets older :)

JJS

Visit site
Would you pm me the dealer website for the stallion as im looking for something to put Winnie to and Mayflower is perfect 😍

No need! I can now introduce all of you to him as I've just had it confirmed. Her daddy is indeed the very scrumptious Tresorya Llyw Sulien, so Mayflower can now be properly registered as a Welsh part-bred! :)

45974EFA-4B35-4452-9170-84F5E0B4376A.jpg

meesha

Visit site
That has to be the best bogof deal ever, Mayflower really is stunning, you must send breeders a picture if u haven't already, bet they would have kept her had they known what a beauty she was cooking (nice that they have confirmed sire) X