Favourite breed and why :)

premiersporthorsesuk

Visit site
I love my mules. They have such fantastic personalities. My 2 are too small for me to ride but they're happy to play games and go for walks! :D

picture.php

picture.php

I hope to breed a big one within the next few years! Mum will be IDx and dad will be my Poitou cross donkey. They are currently practising so fingers crossed!;)

Wow that's fantastic! Never met a Mule before....are they really stubborn? :p haha they look adorable!

team barney

Visit site
I love them all, but I have a real soft spot for Arabians and Welshies.

I love that special combination of fire and kindness that both breeds often exhibit.

Foxy53

Visit site
ID with a bit of TB or TB with a bit of ID............... procrastination is the way to the devil and insanity :eek:

soulfull

Visit site
I love WC X TB had one or two BUT I'm too old an infirm now so prefer

Czech WB have the movement and quality of most WB's but the were bred for the average rider, so temperament is amazing!!!

Pablo349

Visit site
I normally go for horses with big, solid bones but I'd never have naturally gone to see my boy if the picture had been of a better quality. I was assuming to see a big bay Irish Sport Horse type, from what the picture looked like. But came away with a stunning bay British Warmblood. In the past my family have had Lusitano's, Conemara X's and Irish Sport Horses.
I go to a viewing with an open mind, if the horse does the discipline I'm looking for than I'm open to suggestions.

zoon

Visit site
Appaloosa - how could you resist this -

DSCF0143.jpg

I bought him mainly for his colour, but he's turning out to be a real character, very intelligent, laid back and a quick learner.