Favourite Picture Of Your Horse!

skint1

Visit site
So many lovely photos, I love a good picture thread and so I will add mine though it would hard to choose only one!

I like this one of my daughter and her mare Bella, taken about 4 years ago now
DSC_0071.jpg

and a more recent one
Beauty.jpg

and a really old one of her and her pony
P83100431.jpg

and Mr Basil
273068_2242711669307_1293563637_2753493_4784156_o.jpg

Basil-1.jpg

and my lovely Magdalena Moo
Maggie11.jpg

Maggie8.jpg

please note that she is a lot more trim now then when this was taken, I just like it because she looks so content and happy!

Natz88

Visit site
Some really lovely pics. I have LOADS of fav pics, but will noly post 2 otherwise I will be here all night :p

My daughter having a cuddle with my Haffy :)
015-1_zpsb8d037ed.jpg

I love this pic as it sums my 3 boys up & always makes me laugh. Nothing like having a wee together :p
boysweeing_zps472526a0.jpg

cambrica

Visit site
Roberto has stunning markings Cambrica :) Love the photo of Shay and your neice!

Thank you :D:D Yes Roberto has a really unusual star but its normally hidden under his mane. I gave Shay to my niece on a sort of permanent loan. She backed her and takes all the credit really, great kid and always smiling like that :D

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
[Content removed]
My favorite ( had to take a pic of a pic as better one is watermarked)
i remember how happy i was this day,and this picture brings all those feelings back :)
And this of us 3,at home-simple picture but i adore these horses they make everything worth working so hard for :)
563566_155066164647348_988547569_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

holzrokz

Visit site
Purple18 - love the expression on your horse, looks like it's plotting something mischievous :p :D

This is my fav pic - not mine but I borrow her twice a week, ignore me ruining the picture though. She likes to pose for photo's :rolleyes:

DSC_0029-2.jpg

Last edited:

Enfys

Visit site
Juno, and yes, I do have permission to post this.

[Content removed]

Picture reposted, note to button pusher, MY OWN WORK, no watermark, theory proven. Now, a polite request to whoever did push the button, if you have a problem with me please contact me directly, thankyou very much.

e262b2b4.jpg

cambrica

Visit site
his face markings are just absolutely gorgeous! do those markings have a name and if so what are they called?

they're just stunning!

Awww Thank you so much :D:D. Not sure if there's a specific name other than 'irregular star' ? I would be interested to know if there is :)

undertheweather

Visit site
Picture reposted, note to button pusher, MY OWN WORK, no watermark, theory proven. Now, a polite request to whoever did push the button, if you have a problem with me please contact me directly, thankyou very much.

e262b2b4.jpg

My vegan aunt would like the look of your horse.

Floxie

Visit site
Brando my Beardie
photo-3-1.jpg

I think this is beautiful. And I particularly love how he's horsed the moment by apparently sticking his weenie out in silhouette :D Am I right in thinking you've edited that out of your sig? ;)

My niece with Shay
georgiengoofy.jpg

Are those teeth shopped?! That's a really worrying colour for horse teeth surely?! :eek: Cute picture but - can't - tear - my - eyes - away..!

cambrica

Visit site
I think this is beautiful. And I particularly love how he's horsed the moment by apparently sticking his weenie out in silhouette :D Am I right in thinking you've edited that out of your sig? ;)

Are those teeth shopped?! That's a really worrying colour for horse teeth surely?! :eek: Cute picture but - can't - tear - my - eyes - away..!

LOL! He's a boy, mostly relaxed and chilled and with his weenie out. My OH took loads of photo's when we had an incredible sunset, believe it or not with an iphone! I have posted it on here before then used it as my signiture.

Yes, teeth on shay were there in the photo but we brightened them to put on a birthday card for my niece.

Last edited:

H4flinger

Visit site
I have too many to be honest but here goes;
This is my all time favourite picture of Oakley even though its my mum riding him & was taken on my iPhone with a notoriously bad camera:

94341cef-5b48-44bc-8c73-6bb894a1c39d_zps4d0cf508.jpg

Then this one despite how unflattering it is on me and him (he was just about the charge off hence the ears back and the cheeky look in his eyes) as it shows what we can achieve. It was the first show for both of us and he behaved brilliantly despite the small spook which ended with me on the floor but I wouldn't say that was his fault. He won ridden purebred, then got 4th in in-hand pure bred, novice combination and best turned out as well as getting special in family horse due to the 'spook.'

d4c054d4-e103-4a39-87b5-4f0b39657034_zps7753006f.jpg

Finally this one as its one of the only pictures I have of him posing, the ears usually go straight back as soon as you get a camera near him.

83b99802-dff2-4d5d-931f-977a4ca809d6_zps65a5c382.jpg

Sorry that it was long :p

Switcheroo

Visit site
Great pictures! ClareBearnz, your horse is gorgeous. Love the jumping photo.

This is my Connie, Conan. He hasn't been backed long so no awesome jumping photos but here's one of him looking gorgeous in the field when he came to me.

2lo5c7b.jpg

This is me on my aunt's horse, who basically helped teach me to ride. She's a star.

ogm2bc.jpg

Zargon_91

Visit site
I love these pictures of my Daniel, all taken on his last day. It was kinda surreal, Id owned him 9 years and he was always lovely but never quite so cuddly and affectionate as he was that day. Really gave me the courage to let him go.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

doriangrey

Visit site
Very beautiful, is her name Your Majesty by any chance:)

Well, she thinks she's royalty :rolleyes: but her name is Dancer. Just got back to this thread (early night) some Neds to die for. In my eyes there is no ugly horse - even a plain head can look beautiful with a kind expression.

eatmyshorts

Visit site
Too many fanastic pics to comment on!:)

My wee cobby boy......

file.jpg
82fcfc09-981b-4530-b8eb-137b0bf89568_zps38f3a68d.jpg

My beautiful ex-racer.....

HorsesintheFieldAug09034-1.jpg
HorseSwapDay013.jpg

(the last photo won us a year's worming supply!)