favourite PONY breed

Blitzen

Visit site
British native breeds only? Highlands are beautiful. And Fells are gorgeous little creatures. Ooh, sod it, all native ponies are fabulous!
If I can throw the net further afield, Rocky Mountain Ponies are cracking, especially the chocolate dun with silver mane & tail. x

SO1

Visit site
Large breed new forest (but biased as I have one who is a little superstar)

Small breed exmoor

dafthoss

Visit site
Connie :D I have one and hes fab, cleaver and opinionated but get him working with you and you can do any thing with him.
How could you not want a pony that lives on fresh air doesnt need shoes and can still do this for fun?
SANY0840.jpg

But I do like JFTD's highlands having met both of them I am a fan.
I like the brains of all the natives really, such cleaver little things that are often fab at working out their rider and changing accordingly.

HorseGirl18

Visit site
at the moment, we have had
shetland - 0
dartmoor - 0
exmoor - 5
newfie - 9!
Highland - 9!
Connemara - 10!
welsh a - 10!
b - 8
c - 6
d - 8
fell - 2
dales - 3

when people say 'welshies' because they havent stated a section, they get 1/2 mark for all sections

Merrymoles

Visit site
Dales!!!

Don't know any Highlands but they look like my sort of chaps too.

And always said that if I'd had children, I'd have got them an Exmoor - live on fresh air and have the brains to find their way home

hellspells

Visit site
I'll be the first to say it - darties all the way for me. But pure bred not the mountain pony. We've had a couple about the place and they are fabulous. Wouldn't be without mine.