FB thread - second hand saddle arrived with extra 'free gift'

Orchardbeck

Visit site
Did anyone see this on Facebook last night? I can't seem to find the thread again so I wonder if it has been made to have been taken down - pretty shocking!

Orchardbeck

Visit site
Apologies, how rude of me! A lady who had waited some time for a saddle (bought second hand) to be delivered finally received her purchase - along with the added free gift of some rather disgusting dirty underwear...

Ladyinred

Visit site
Apologies, how rude of me! A lady who had waited some time for a saddle (bought second hand) to be delivered finally received her purchase - along with the added free gift of some rather disgusting dirty underwear...

Eeeeew! What's wrong with people?? Someone did a poo in the middle of the floor in my office's loos yesterday. Baffling!!

Why? Just why? What the hell motivates people to be so disgusting. I would report the saddle seller to ebay, that's vile.

Orchardbeck

Visit site
I think it was bought via Facebook, and the buyer had publicly expressed concern about having not received it in a reasonable timeframe... But still!

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Yeah, I agree with Shady.........much nicer when they put in a freebie . I got two sets of leathers , two girths and the stirrups .....much nicer . I would post them back and put it on their feedback! Yuk

Shantara

Visit site
EW! People are horrid!

At my old job, someone pooped in the middle of an aisle (food shop!!) and someone else left a dirty nappy shoved behind the crisps :\

Beausmate

Visit site
Gross! Could do withca 'bleugh' smiley. I bought a Thorowgood saddle (suede seat type) off ebay. It looked in really good condition, but it was very, very obvious that someone had wet themselves all over the seat. Ick.

I worked in a cafe/restaurant at a fairly well-known South West tourist attraction and I had to ask people to 'please don't change your baby on the table, use the facilities in the toilets'.

Chan, how quiet is your shop? I guess a lot of people, faced with someone doing their 'business' in a shop, would look the other way, walk quietly to the exit, drop their shopping by the door and leave....

Fools Motto

Visit site
Some disturbed people out there!
Mind you, on the flip side, there are people who sadly can't control their body functions, and I do feel sorry for them, so if people accidently wet or poo themselves that is a different aspect all together.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Fools Motto, I agree, but if I had been unfortunate enough to wet myself n a saddle I would not then sell it as normal, and if I was also unfortunate enough to poo myself in a shop isle I would at least tell the staff.

When I have sold a couple of saddles on ebay I have also wrapped them in nice saddle cloths, a much nicer surprise!

Shantara

Visit site
Chan, how quiet is your shop? I guess a lot of people, faced with someone doing their 'business' in a shop, would look the other way, walk quietly to the exit, drop their shopping by the door and leave....

It's really quite busy! Thankfully I wasn't there that day, but apparently she wasn't wearing underwear and it just sort of...dropped out. She then just left! I don't think she even intended to buy anything. Odd person!

EmmaB

Visit site
I feel your pain chan...used to work in a food shop and have had a woman leave dirty nappy, dirty wipes and the contents of a potty all over the floor. Also a man who stood looking at the bread making an odd noise until a turd fell out his trouser leg. Luckily I wasn't there for the turd incident either!!

Boxers

Visit site
Ugh! Gross.
My daughter works in TKMaxx and they have had used sanitary towels left in the changing room, dirty nappies and once a crisp bag with a poo in it!
There is a toilet in the store for the public to use which is well signposted!

savia

Visit site
That is just wrong. :/

When I used to work in a leisure centre, I used to hear so many stories of kids expelling things out of every orifice whilst in the shallow/kiddy pool, and then just leaving it for someone to find. It wasn't always solid either!