fed up with people cancelling

jools123

Visit site
dressage trainer at work cancels/last minute change of day/time at least weekly she rides one once a week and gives lesson to the rider once a week.
boss is on holiday so has paid someone to come out hacking with me twice this week, this person then calls last night to say she cant do this morning so will only come once this week.
my daughters trainer phoned up at 10.30 saturday to say lesson will be at 10.45-my daughter had text her repeatedly the night before to find out what time lesson would be-another lesson missed.
my trainer has now sent me a verbal message via another person to say can i change my lesson from this friday to next-i organise my work around my fortnightly lessons

is it just me or would this tick you off too?

thehorsephotographer

www.horseandhound.co.uk
It would seriously pee me off to be honest. I don't think you are being unreasonable in feeling this way but I do think you need to be having a word with the people letting you down. The common factor here seems to be you therefore they must assume that you will not mind them being unreliable. Clearly this needs to change because as things stand they are untenable for you.