Feed advice :-)

peanutsmumma

Visit site
I have 2 young natives (rising 5 New Forest & rising 6 Dartmoor),currently they are on Pure Easy with some fast fibre and I add some salt

I have been advised by many people that the Pure range of feed isn't great because it contains a lot of rubbish!

So.....im after some advice on the best feed / balancers to feed without sugar or adding any fizz to them. They are also both barefoot and i want to keep them this way
:)

SO1

Visit site
I feed my elderly new forest blue chip native. Seems good but a bit pricey compared to others.

windand rain

Visit site
Suregrow at a lower level if not fed exclusively mine all have it regardless of age which range from rising 4 to 26. You can use veteran vitality lite too should you prefer a bucket feed.
Staple diet for mine is grass, grassnuts and grassnuts with 250 grms of suregrow
Welsh a a little tubby but wont be getting fed anytime soon as still on foggagerowan 7.jpg
4 year old highland owned since 6 months
kitten 4.jpg
She is very slim but has a good 5 inches of fur easily felt ribs and is fed and is on foggage. No hay used this year it has been mild and relatively dry

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I wouldn't say pure feeds are rubbish I have fed it in the past and my Arab's can be reactive to a lot of feeds, they can't have anything from top spec it sends them nuts as well.