Feeding Advice please

Liostro

Visit site
Hi again, have been using a&p calm and condition soaked then mixed with alfa a oil and both horses are now at a lovely weight, with the help of some nice haylage too! Wondered if anyone can advise me whether to carry on with this throughout the summer/autumn or any suitable replacement fo he calm
And condition as they seem to be very conditioned and very very calm!!!!!
Both horses are not the type to get fizzed up I just used the a&p c/c as liked the consistency when soaked. Does anyone know of a suitable replacement for this with a little more energy? Or should I just stick with what they are happy with at a little less quantity? Thanks in advance....

CBFan

Visit site
Baileys topline conditioning cubes tend to add a bit of sparkle in my experience if that is what you're after?

BUT if they are carrying a bit too much condition I would first look at reducing the quantities you are feeding and maybe even feeding a 'low cal' balancer with a handfull of alfa a or so instead of the C&C which may give you a bit of sparkle without excess callories... generally horses that lacked condition, once they have it it is fairly easy to maintain with perhaps a little adjustment between seasons.