feeding advice

LadyRascasse

Visit site
i'm looking for an alternative to allen and page calm and condition for the summer as i'm a lazy arse and can't be bothered to wait for it to soak (takes 10-15mins). its fine for winter as i put it on to cook whilst i muck out but as they are out i take there feeds to the field and one eats in the field and the other out whilst i poo pick. so just want something i takes seconds to make up.

and yes you can say it i am lazy

china

Visit site
i dont think its absoloutly necasary that you soak it. i think its just what they recomend. i know many people who feed it straight with no problems.

LadyRascasse

Visit site
well she is up to weight now but i want to keep her on a conditioning feed as she does meduim work and is a poor doer,

yes needs to not be fizzy food as she is a nutterbred
wink.gif

china

Visit site
i think baileys topline conditiong mix and cubes is supposed to be non fizzing.

L

lilym

do it the night before ready for the morning, and pop the evening lot in the the morning!!! That's how i do my speedy beet in the summer!!

Angua2

Visit site
Have fed mine both baileys no's 1, 4 or no 6 alongside alpha a oil and sugar beet and not an ounce of uncontrollable fizz

RhiannonE

Visit site
I used to use Spillers cool mix on my fizzy TB and IDXTBs that had trouble keeping on the weight whilst in medium (regular schooling and some competing) work - they loved it and it was good at keeping the edge off whilst giving them lovely shiney coats etc etc