Feeding medication

Patchypony80

Visit site
Fussy horse owners help!
how do you get your horse to eat chanazone? My horse has been given a weeks worth by his vet but he won’t touch it! He’s laminitic so can’t have apples, carrots or treats. He won’t eat garlic and mint isn’t working. Is there anything else I can use that hides it without loading him with sugar?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Mix it to a paste with some watet and add some Dr oatker mint essence it's completely safe for lami prone as has no added sugar it's just really strong mint then syringe it, I can get my horses to take virtually anything if I add it.

Patchypony80

Visit site
Mix it to a paste with some watet and add some Dr oatker mint essence it's completely safe for lami prone as has no added sugar it's just really strong mint then syringe it, I can get my horses to take virtually anything if I add it.
Thank you! I’ll give this a shot!

NOISYGIRL2

Visit site
Mine had it daily or its equivalent, I syringed with some blackcurrant fruit shoot, get a 60ml syringe, put about 25mls of juice tip powder in put plunger in and shake

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
No help to you but mine scoffs down a handful of soaked grass nuts with a top dressing of Danilon every evening. I've accidentally inhaled it before now and it tastes very sweet :rolleyes: