FEEDMARK supplements

Malibu

Visit site
I have never used their supplements and i have been looking at a few they provide. Has anyone used any of their products, if so what did you think of them?

miamibear

Visit site
I have used their vitamin e and selenium supplement. Not the type of supplement you would notice a difference with it was to compliment my old horses oil.

I did find them on the expensive side but they do some good offers, i still get the leaflets!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Amymay was on their Bespoke formula throughout last winter - and she looked fantastic on it. She was unrugged and hairy and really had never looked so well.

She's now on their Benevit suppliment to help but the bloom back in to her since returning from stud.

Malibu

Visit site
i was looking at the clarity, extraflex, benevit Advance,
i think i will def try them. I have not heard much abot feedmark but they seem to be worth a try!

Malibu

Visit site
The Bespoke formulation seems a very good idea, AMYMAY how does that work- do you just call them and tell them what you are feeding your horse and if any problems?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
The Bespoke formula was great for AmyMay because she was on a very strict diet to get some weight off her, which could have meant that she would be deficient in her diet. By having a suppliment specifically designed for her I could be sure that she was getting all the nutrition she needed without any hard feed, and limited haylage.

I rang the helpline who put me through to the correct person. They will ask lots of questions about the horse - age, workload, current diet, etc. etc. They will be quite specific in the information they want - weight of feeds and hay etc.

The suppliment was very expensive £50 for two months supply - but well worth it, because as I said earlier she looked wonderful.

I have the opposite situation now though - she has come back from stud wonderfully slim, and I have no complaints about her management at all. However, she could do with a little improving, so is on good grazing and recieving a small feed which contains the Benevit supplimetn (all round vitamin supp) and her regumate.

Sorry if this is all too much info - but hope it helps.

Theresa_F

Visit site
I use benevit, garlic and equidermis. I have also used steady up and recharge.

I get the 25k sacks of garlic and benevit and several of us share the sacks between us - works out very cheap if you do this.

I have been please with their supplements.

I do use various Equimins supplements too.

Maggie2

Visit site
I have and am using the benevit, it is linseed based these days, and really puts a shine on them, and weight too. Recommend that one, and works out reasonably too.

pottamus

Visit site
I use the benevit because my horse only has hay and grass all year and he looks fab on it...probably too good at times!!! He has a lovely shiny coat and no longer eats soil in his field.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I have used their vitamin e and selenium supplement. Not the type of supplement you would notice a difference with it was to compliment my old horses oil.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's strange that it doesnt' make a difference as ExSelenium Oil makes a huge difference - noticeable coat change and muscle definition -
smile.gif
H looks grand on it!
grin.gif

Kate x

I_A_P

Visit site
i used the horonease, trying to calm millie down when coming into work in case itwas hormonal..definatly worked and god service!

star

Visit site
I've used Benevit for yrs much to the disgust of my horse - he hates the taste of it, but he is incredibly fussy. It works out pretty cheap if you buy the big tubs when they're on special offer! Have also used Extraflex HA on him, but given that he has no joint problems and I was just covering everything before the national champs, i didn't see a difference on that. Great service though - next day delivery every time.